Monday, August 12, 2013

Starting with Skin

     For some reason, at the ripe old age of 31, I seem to be going through puberty again and breaking out! I am not sure what is going on these days. I haven't really changed my diet. Maybe its the heat of the summer. So on top of all my beautiful blemishes, I also know that I am at an age that I need to start taking better care of my skin.

     Up until now, I have had a pretty basic skin care plan. Wash my face at night with whatever cleaner I picked up at the store and then put on some face lotion. Nothing fancy, but I know that it is probably not enough. In comes my fabulous friend and neighbor who hosted a Roden and Fields home party. I did some research before and was amazed at the reviews I read of others who have posted on their blogs and the pictures I saw. My friend has been using the products for over a month and I can definitely tell a difference. They have four lines: Redefine, Unblemish, Smooth, and Reverse. I went ahead and bought the Unblemish line and some eye cream to help prevent those pesky eye wrinkles and dark under eye circles. I am not 100% sold on the product yet but I will let you know after 30 days. I did take a before picture, but I'm not quite ready to post it yet. (It isn't pretty!). :)



No comments:

Post a Comment